New AASHTO design load case

Sorry to everyone who tried this site
(http://www.graddon.net/towboat/towboat.htm); it no
longer works.  It did last week, but apparently they
had a few too many hits.

It showed a towboat approaching a lift bridge which
didn't.  The boat got sucked under the bridge and
miraculously survives, water pouring out from all the
doors and windows as it rights itself.  Pretty cool.
I hope they manage to get their site back in service.

Mike Hemstad
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota