From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:28 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: 1038 steel properties

Can any of you give me the mechanical properties of 1038 steel (heat
treated)?
Thanks,
Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
e-mail: kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net <mailto:kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>