AutoCAD graphics question

Any advice on a good way to save an AutoCAD(R14) drawing as an .JPEG or .PNG
file with an alpha channel. I need the alpha channel to overlay in a video.
I could do a print screen and then open and paste the screen capture into a
paint program, and then save as JPEG. I read the Export command to a bmp or
wmf and then save it as a jpg with a paint program does not work too well.

Thanks,

Jeff