Re:Question!!

     I don't know Matlab but it looks to me like the problem is in the
statement:

stop=3D'START';

This would tell it that "stop means start" you might try it without this
or change it to stop=3D'EXIT or whatever syntax that would apply.  Also,
the suggestion to use a "FOR" loop might help too.

hth,

Greg

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.