New Residential Listservice - Wood and CFS Framing

I wanted to announce a couple of new listservices that I have started on
the Structuralist for those of you who are following the topics related
to Conventional and Full-Compliance design of residential structures
with wood diaphragms.
You may access either our Topic Specific Lists or our Bulletin Board
Style Discussion forum from the following web page:
http://www.structuralist.net/lists.htm

The Residential List is dedicated to discussion related to the future of
residential design and construction.
The Wood List is more specific to wood design - gravity loading and
lateral design, including the future of LFRD design.

Please click on the link above (or copy it to your browser address bar)
and follow the page directions.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

Website: