From: Gerard Madden, PE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 4:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Website

I want to make a website for my business. A few questions

I know I need to get a domain name. They are 70 bucks for two years. Then
what do I do? I need to get a provider/host I think but I am not sure how
they work and what to look for when selecting one. Then I need to make the
website - correct? Without learning html, what are most of you doing for
this, buying a software that lets you design your website or do you hire
someone. I don't have a lot of stuff currently, but I would like it to be
expandable and fast so pictures load quickly.

Also, If I want to include photos of projects I have worked on in the past
when I was employed with other companies, do I need to list the company I
worked for at the time?

thanks,
-gerard

Gerard Madden, PE