LPILE or Other (Laterally Loaded Pile Analysis)

Does anyone know if the latest version of the LPILE (PLUS?) software is
available anywhere for rent? Once every blue moon I have a laterally loaded
pile problem to solve, but it isn't worth paying the $900 or so for this
software. Seems like LPILE would be a perfect candidate for rental.

Otherwise, does anyone know of a similar program for prediction of response
of piles under lateral loading, available at low or no cost?

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA