From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 7:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: LPILE or Other (Laterally Loaded Pile Analysis)

FDOT's Florida Pier program may be just what you want.  See if it is still
available from the Bridge Software Institute http://bsi-web.ce.ufl.edu/

If not, FDOT's pile bent program may for work for a single pile.  That is
available on the FDOT Structures Design Office Website.

M. David Finley, P.E.
Lake City, FL  32025