Crack control in slab

Hi friends

I am interested in some feed back on spacing of expansion joints in a slab
on grade supporting 65,000 Lb Gross Vehicle Load, the slab is 8 inches
thick, reinforced to account for loading using beam on elastic foundation
theory, using K=180 pci.  My initial thought was to have a spacing about 10
t0 12 feet.  Am I on the right track here?.
The Slab will have a 4 inches  of class II aggregate per Caltrans
specification over an 18 inches of subgrade compacted to 95 percent.
Your input is greatly appreciated.
Samir Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates
(800) 827-4901
fax( 949) 655-3995
e-mail " sghosn(--nospam--at)harris-assoc.com"