Re: IBC Seismic Loading[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: IBC Seismic Loading
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:52:26 EST
|In a message dated 3/11/2002 12:54:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com writes:|
I = 1.25 ( I take this as the importance factor to be utilized????)
In the UBC, I = 1.0 for normal construction.
I = 1.25 means something more important, like a communications center or hospital or such.
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC Seismic Loading
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC Siesmic Loading
- Previous by thread: Re: PDH Online Course on FL Board's Laws and Rules for PE
- Next by thread: How to Create PLT File from a PDF file?