FW: Question on Spirals in Columns[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Question on Spirals in Columns
- From: "Munoz, Pedro" <pedro.munoz(--nospam--at)dmjmharris.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:18:53 -0500
In looking at the ACI Code provisions for spiral in RC columns it is noted that the fy is limited to max of 60 ksi, which imposes very impractical conditions for the final size of the spirals which is some cases could be as large as # 7. Any comments to the ACI provisions on spirals ?
Pedro R. Muñoz, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: Question about seismic lateral deflection
- Next by Subject: RE: Question on Spirals in Columns
- Previous by thread: RE: How to Create PLT File from a PDF file?
- Next by thread: RE: Question on Spirals in Columns