RE: How to Create PLT File from a PDF file?

Walt Sawruk wrote:

I am looking for suggestions on how to create a plotter (PLT) file from an
Adobe PDF file.

Walt,

Try the following:

Using Windows Control Panel, add the HP 650c plotter to you available
printers and configure it for the drawing sheets size(s) you want to use.

With you PDF file loaded in Adobe Reader, choose print from the File
pull-down
menu.  Select the HP 650C plotter from the list of available printers and
select "print to file".  This should result in the .plt file you desire.

HTH

David L. Williams, P.E.
Vice-Pres., Snyder Engineering, Inc.
Columbia, MO  65202