metal bld'g. cable cross bracing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: metal bld'g. cable cross bracing
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:50:35 -0800
We are presently doing foundation design for some metal buildings. We are not responsible for review of manufacturers drawings but I am scratching my head about something.
Is there something unique to manufactured metal buildings that allows them to use both vertical (in wall) and horizontal (in roof) cable cross bracing for lateral resistance?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mechanical Equipment - Live or Dead/AFTER ANSI A58.1-82
- Next by Subject: Re: metal bld'g. cable cross bracing
- Previous by thread: Re:Recycled concrete in place of crushed stone below slab on grade
- Next by thread: Re: metal bld'g. cable cross bracing