From: Mark Baker
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 2:50 PM
Subject: metal bld'g. cable cross bracing

We are presently doing foundation design for some metal buildings. We are not responsible for review of manufacturers drawings but I am scratching my head about something.

Is there something unique to manufactured metal buildings that allows them to use both vertical (in wall) and horizontal (in roof) cable cross bracing for lateral resistance?