RE: New Residential Listservice - Wood and CFS Framing

Scott Haan wrote:
_

"Dennis:

I wanted to get on the "residential" list service and turn on the
assistant
Plan review engineers here to this list.  I am having a hard time seeing
Where to sign up.

Please help.

Respectfully,

Scott Haan"
_

Scott,
I'm sorry - this was my fault. I've been spending hours every night
trying to get information transferred and new information on the
websites and discussions / lists. In the process - I never connected the
link for the residential list on the Listservice page. This is why
nobody signed up and why I was so confused :>)
I will fix the link, but in the mean time go to:
net
to sign up and access your information.

The link will be located on the Listservice web page located at:
http://www.structuralist.net/prof_list.htm under the Category called
"System Design Methods" and in the list "Residential Design and
Construction (RDC)". This will be connected by tonight and I am sorry
for this mishap - I could use as many people as possible on this List as
there are a lot of issues to discuss.

Thanks for letting me know, Scott. Use the first link to immediately get
yourself and others subscribed.

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

Website: