Re: LPILE or Other (Laterally Loaded Pile Analysis)

Bill,

Your other option is to hire a geotech company that has LPILE to run the
analysis for you.  This can be an especially good option if you have
already sub'd out for a geotech report (which you would need to do anyway
to get the necessary soil information for input into LPILE).  Just have
the geotech company provide the lateral analysis as part of their geotech
services.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI