From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 2:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Recycled concrete in place of crushe

Wouldn't the cement paste tend to absorb and retain moisture to a much
greater extent than crushed stone?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Jason Kilgore wrote:

. > As long as it is graded properly (i.e., meets the requirements you
listed
. > for normal crushed stone), there shouldn't be anything wrong with using
. > recycled concrete.

. > -----
. > Jason Kilgore
. > Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.