Structural Review Workshops in LA and Bay Area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Review Workshops in LA and Bay Area
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:02:48 EST
Comprehensive workshops at convenient Southern and Northern California locations. The 12 Saturday sessions are dedicated to all material types and analysis techniques. Instructors are prominent lecturers in their field of expertise who have been actively involved in research and/or code development processes. The intent of the workshop is to provide an interactive environment for learning, which leads to a deeper understanding of the code provisions, better preparation for the SE exam, and enhanced practice as a professional structural engineer.
For more information please check the following link:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Review Workshops at LA and SF Bay Area
- Next by Subject: STRUCTURAL STEEL: Large Pipe Column?
- Previous by thread: RE: Recycled concrete in place of crushe
- Next by thread: Governor Pataki Announces New York Has Adopted the I-Codes