From: Ron Hill
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: PDH Online Course on FL Board's Laws and Rules for PE

I can understand why Board's are requiring continuing education.  It seems that it is normal to have a "me too" attitude when it comes to deciding on CEU requirements.

One thing that I can not understand is the repeated requirement for Ethics and Rules/Laws from year to year.  How much of this changes each year???  The first time I can see that it will be of interest, but next year I will have to drink a lot of coffee!

While I am at it, why is it necessary to require we trash our 1 5/8" embossing seal and purchase a new 1 7/8" seal????

Ronald Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525
Birmingham, Alabama 35260 USA