Governor Pataki Announces New York Has Adopted the I-Codes

http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/showprsrls.w?blobid=00005243
<http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/showprsrls.w?blobid=00005243>

A question for those of you who are familiar with the NYC code adoption
process. Does this mean that the City of New York will now adopt the IBC?

Thanks
Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA