Re: Governor Pataki Announces New York Has Adopted the I-Codes

I am not that familiar with NFPA5000 but here are some interesting
comments.  May be this is why New York went with the I-Codes.

http://www.pmengineer.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/features/BNP__Features__Item/0,2732,64019,00.html

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

                    "Yousefi, Ben"
                    <Ben.Yousefi@ci       To:     "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    .sj.ca.us>            cc:
                                          Subject:     Governor Pataki Announces New York Has Adopted the I-Codes
                    03/13/02 08:27
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to seaint

http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/showprsrls.w?blobid=00005243
<http://www.icbo.org/wsnsa.dll/showprsrls.w?blobid=00005243>

A question for those of you who are familiar with the NYC code adoption
process. Does this mean that the City of New York will now adopt the IBC?

Thanks
Ben Yousefi, SE
San Jose, CA