SEAOC Convention

Dear SEAINT Members:

If I have to name one convention that is a "must attend" for you, it would
be the Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC) annual
convention.

Their conventions are packed with top notch speakers covering anywhere from
complex hi-tech designs to simple wood frame designs. The exhibit hall is
jam packed with hardware and software vendors from all over the world.

This year the convention will be in Santa Barbara's Fess Parker Resort.
This is a great resort right next to the beach. I was able to attend the
1999 convention at the same location and I must say I had a great time.

To know more about this convention, please visit their web site. You will
find a link to the  SEAOC convention on our web site at
http://www.seaint.org (look for the icon on the right side of the home
page). While you are there, go ahead and make your hotel reservations. The
convention reservation is not open yet, however hotel reservation is now
open. To get that room with an ocean view, I strongly recommend that you
reserve your room now. When you do so via the web site, you will get the
convention special rate.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Admin SEAINT