Air Entrainment in Concrete

On a current project, our 7-day cylinder breaks were coming in very low
(1500 psi for 4000 psi 28-day spec.).  Upon investigation, it turns out
that the batch plant added 6 oz. of admixture instead of 0.6 oz. per the
mix design.  The owner is willing to accept the concrete, provided the
28-day strength is adequate for the design loading.  I am concerned
because I do not know the possible implications that high air
entrainment may have for the long term performance of the concrete.  The
application is a pit for bringing underground utilities into the
building.

Should I be concerned?

Gray Hodge