Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form
- From: Tripp Howard <tripphoward(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:21:02 -0800 (PST)
For all you excel users out there, see if you have any suggestions.
Say I have a project where I need to design 10 steel beams. I can create a spreadsheet that will do all the design checks for a given set of input data, thats no problem, but after designing 10 beams I would have 10 different spreadsheets.
I would like to create a workbook where I can enter the input data sets using a custom form which would store the data in a table on one of the other worksheets in the same workbook. Then in my calculation sheets I would select which data set to calculate on using a combo box to pick the data set.
I have no probelm using the combo box to lookup the data in the table, but does anyone know of a simple (i.e. no VBA) way to create a form that will allow me to enter and edit the data in my data table?
Thanks for your help.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - live college hoops coverage
- Prev by Subject: Ethics Question
- Next by Subject: RE: Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form
- Previous by thread: Re: Air Entrainment in Concrete
- Next by thread: RE: Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form