RE: Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form

Thanks Bill and Tripp; I have had the same question as Tripp and I think this will work for me.

Lawrence Boyles
-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Allen, S.E. [mailto:Bill(--nospam--at)jrma.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 2:04 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Excel: Custom Data Entry and Edit Form

Tripp-

One way is to set the spreadsheet for "data entry" mode. To do this, you select the cells you want to use for data entry and then unlock those cells. To do this, do the following: Format|Cells|Protection then make sure the "Locked" checkbox is unchecked. Then you protect the worksheet. After doing this, you can only tab to the unlocked cells, skipping over the calculated fields.

I don't know if this achieves your goal.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.