From: RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:RainCat1(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: RCatubig(--nospam--at)geapcs.com
Subject: British Codes

I would be designing a steel structure using british codes. The structure
will have wind and snow loads. I gather that I'll be using BS 6399 Part 2 &
Part 3 for wind and snow, and I'll be using BS 5950 for the steel design.
What are the latest edition of these codes? Is there a british equivalent of
the AISC's Manual of Steel Construction? Is there any other references I
should use? Any input would be much appreciated!

Rainier Catubig
San Diego, California