Re: British Codes

You can check the latest versions or make purchases of BS codes by doing a
search here
http://bsonline.techindex.co.uk/

AP

At 18:07 14/03/02 -0500, you wrote:
I would be designing a steel structure using british codes. The structure
will have wind and snow loads. I gather that I'll be using BS 6399 Part 2
& Part 3 for wind and snow, and I'll be using BS 5950 for the steel
design. What are the latest edition of these codes? Is there a british
equivalent of the AISC's Manual of Steel Construction? Is there any other
references I should use? Any input would be much appreciated!
Rainier Catubig
San Diego, California