Re: Foundation Min. reinforcement

Paul,

There are no changes for grade beams to Chapter 15 (Footings) of ACI
318-02 that I can see.  I am not aware of any plans for upgrading this
chapter.

Since I am not longer with ACI, I am not as aware of potential changes in
ACI documents.  I am, however, very familiar with the incoming chair of
318, so if you really want to know, I might be able to find out.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI