British Code

The following publications will help.

1. Limit States Design of Structural Steel, 3rd edition
    By: D.A. Nethercot

2. Behaviour and Design of Steel Structures to BS 5950, 3rd edition
   By: S. Trahair, M.A. Bradford and D. A. Nethercot

These books are available from Span Press.
web: www.sponpress.com

book by e-mail: book.orderes(--nospam--at)tandf.co.uk

Fax: 44 (0) 20 7842 2300
Tele Phone:  44 (0) 1264 343071 OR 44(0) 8700 768853

P.S. I have both books and are very good. You may not need to by the British Code BS 5950

These books are also available in paperback copy.
 The price is in range of $50 per each paperback  book edition.

Himat Solanki