Re: Structural Draftsman salaries?

It all depends on where you are located; i.e. the cost of living. In
general I believe the rate is about half that of an engineer. Out in the
country it may be only $10-15 for a drafter but in larger cities it is
about twice that.
In my area a good CAD drafter charges me anywhere from $20-40/hr.(not an
employee)

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA