Re: Feedback on this years 12% SE Exam pass rate???

The lowest pass rate that I am aware of, for the California Structural exam
was 11% in 1985.  I thought that I was one of the unfortunate people who
did not pass that year. I asked the Board for a copy of my graded exam only
to discover that someone had incorrectly added up my score, and I had
actually PASSED !! The Board was very quick in issuing my registration once
the error was pointed out to them.  Moral of the story ... Verify!

Gabe