bridge / culvert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: bridge / culvert
- From: "da" <dadie(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:09:55 -0800
i have a new project being presented to me. car / truck traffic over a cast in place "arch" profile structure with head / wing walls at each end.
is my 1998 lrfd aashto design manual the most current design reference for this? it has some discussion regarding earth covered culverts. i searched the aci / aashto / seaint websites for something more current but did not find it.
even if my aashto design manual is current, what have some of you "old time" culvert designers included in the design that the new literature neglects? while i like the most current, i LOVE old school....
- Prev by Subject: Re: Brick Dome Design
- Next by Subject: Bridge Classification
- Previous by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 14 Mar 2002
- Next by thread: RE: IBC 2000 Seismic maps