From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 11:58 PM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org
Subject: Re: IBC 2000 Seismic maps

Barry:

There is a CD-ROM available that contains the seimsmic map information
in
the 2000 IBC.  It allows you to enter the zip code (if I recall
correctly)
or latitude and longitude of the site and get more "specfic" values.
You
should be able to get the CD-ROM from ICBO, BOCA, or SBBCI.  I got the
code (free) when I purchased the 2000 IBC.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI