Re: Foundation Min. reinforcement

Scott

You are absolutely right. In fact it was I who was refering to an old code
requirement, which has survived in my office practice.  The exception has been
permitted in special moment frames since 1995.  Thanks again for correcting me.

BTW, is there any other DOG on the list who agrees with me on keeping the old
requirement for this one and doing away with the exception?

 S A Masroor
 Consulting Structural Engineer
 Karachi, Pakistan