WEIGHT

Good week to everyone,
I don't want to be too specific or I won't get an answer. I just want to
know your personal or company's opinion if possible.
I would like to know the mean weight per square feet of a "normal" metal
building based on roof trusses and the mean weight per square feet of a
"normal" metal building based on rigid frames with tapered members.

This is just for guidance and would allow me to know if my designs can be
optimized.

Regards,

Juan Jose

MSN Photos es la manera más sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos:
http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx