RE: PE, SE, ETC

Item #1 is incorrect. You must check with the Rhode Island State Board, for
example (one of many) the State of Georgia offers the NCEES Structural I
exam but does not license by discipline (i.e. no such thing as a S.E. in
Georgia).  In most states that do offer a S.E. license you must take the
NCEES Structural II exam before you can advertise yourself as a S.E.  CHECK
WITH YOUR BOARD FIRST!