RE: PE, SE, ETC

In addition, #3 is not necesarily true, either.  I have the distinct impression
that Illinois does not recognize the California licensing structure (especially
minimum experience requirements for PE-Civil registration < 4 years).

With any luck, all the states will soon recognize anyone who has passed the EIT
exam, followed by four years experience, passed the Civil PE exam, followed by
another 3 or 4 years experience, followed by passing the SE I & II exams.

While there are still exceptions to this rule (California), this is my strategy
for universal licensure.

Now all I have to do is pass the SE I & II!

Has anybody ever tried to compile and maintain an exhaustive list of SE
licensure requirements for all 55 US jurisdictions?

-Keith Fix, PE (AR & CA)