RE: PE, SE, ETC

On a slight tangent....

One service that I found useful as a newly licensed engineer is
the NCEES' Licensure through Comity program.  You pay them a fee,
establish a record of your licensure, work experience, and references.
Then when you require a license in additional states, you can forward
a copy of that record to the states.  They also provide a table
of which states will accept what part of the record.  This can
eliminate a lot of typing and streamline the process for those that
seek licensure in multiple jurisdictions.

For more information:  http://www.ncees.org/engineers/licensure.html