Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
On a slight tangent....

One service that I found useful as a newly licensed engineer is
the NCEES' Licensure through Comity program.  You pay them a fee,
establish a record of your licensure, work experience, and references.
Then when you require a license in additional states, you can forward
a copy of that record to the states.  They also provide a table
of which states will accept what part of the record.  This can
eliminate a lot of typing and streamline the process for those that
seek licensure in multiple jurisdictions. 

For more information:

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at:
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********