RE: PE/SE distinction

Paul,

I don't know about you, but I can stand sitting on a plane for 8 hours a
lot better than sitting and taking a test...especially since I would have
my laptop with me on the plane and several DVDs to watch while on the
plane.  And for a trip to Seattle, I would like use my frequent flyer
miles to upgrade to first class if I have enough, so the seats will be
MUCH more comfortable than the test chairs (especially if they are any
thing like the chairs that I had when I took the Struct I/II for
Illinois...my back was killing me for a couple days after that)! <grin>

Thanks for information.  I was thinking/planning on taking the Struct III
exam this fall.  I will have to see if the changes in the licensing stuff
will put a kink in it or not (i.e. do I have to get the WA PE before I can
take the Struct III exam?  I will have reciprocity for that but it could
still screw up the timing).

Thanks,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI