3x6 T&G diaphragm capacity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 3x6 T&G diaphragm capacity
- From: "Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:31:34 -0800
Anybody know or can refer me to a reference for diaphragm capacity on the following roof construction:
6x16 @ 10' o.c.
3x6 T&G sheathing (Western Red Cedar) with (2) 50d per board to each 6x16.
Constructed in 1966
- Prev by Subject: Re: 3x foundation sills - IBC & UBC, required in FEMA 368?
- Next by Subject: RE: 3x6 T&G diaphragm capacity
- Previous by thread: Re: US army and navy sites
- Next by thread: RE: 3x6 T&G diaphragm capacity