Re: anchor problem

Imran,

	Here are some "Man from Mars" solutions which you might consider.
There are potential problems with all of them; but maybe one will work
for you.

1.) Can you make do with only three anchor bolts?

2.) Weld an extension onto the anchor bolt.

3.) Weld the base plate to the short anchor bolt; use nuts for the other
three.

4.) Drill out the base plate to completely clear a nut; weld a 1/2" (or
thicker) plate washer to the nut and thread the nut over the anchor
bolt.  The plate washer will bear on top of the base plate and the nut
will go down inside the oversized hole in the base plate.

	Hope one of these ideas will work or give you another idea which will
work.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson