Re: Design References for Complex Light Wood Framed Roof

The problems you are experiencing are common ones for me. I know of no
references. You are right that it can get complicated quickly.
Incidently, wind governs over seismic quite often here in CA for the
large houses with high pitch roofs.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA  (sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com)