From: Jason Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 00:38
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: IBC 2000 Seismic maps

All I have ever seen are maps for the U.S. states and territories.  So much
for it being called the "International" Building Code.    :)

Surely there are maps available somewhere.  Even if they simply assign
entire countries a blanket value (like the UBC does with zones).

-----
Jason W. Kilgore, Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, L.L.C.
(816) 444-3144