RE: conc repair

Greetings,
Can someone direct me to some good resource material regarding repair of
deteriorated conc.? Have a CIP conc mezzanine 2 way slab with beams,
supporting manufacturing. One bay apparently had equipment above leaking for
years, has corroded bars and spalls, both beam and slab. Trying to figure
out "best" way to fix it.

TIA
Matt Jordan SE