composite deck slabs

Dear friends,

how efficient are steel deckings without indents / dimples for composite
action. Unfortunately steel decking with indents/dimples is not
available in my country. Is experimentation the only way to find out the
capacity of composite action between the concrete and the steel decking.
Secondly to take care of the corrosion factor I may have to use
galvanised steel decking without these indents /dimples how efficient is
the bond between the GI steel deck and concrete.

Thanks

Vijay Patil