RE: conc repair

You might want to take a look at the publications from ACI committees 546
(Repair of Concrete) and 364 (Rehabilitation).  You can get many of the
publications from these committee and many other publications buy getting
the Concrete Repair Manual from ACI or ICRI.  This manual includes
publications from both organizations.  The new version of the manual which
should be available some time soon will also include some repair
publications from England.

Also, you may want to contact ICRI (International Concrete Repair
Institute) to see what publications they may have (www.icri.org).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI