Re: conc repair[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: conc repair
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:06:24 EST
there is a good book called "Structural Renovation of Buildings"
by Alan Newman, Publiched by McGraw Hill
This book has some good information on steel repair but is very weak with respect to concrete repair and is mostly a rewrite of magazine articles. Much of the information in Chapter 7 on repair of post-tensioned structures is in fact incorrect.
- Prev by Subject: Re: conc repair
- Next by Subject: Re: conc repair
- Previous by thread: Re: conc repair
- Next by thread: Diaphragm Fpx