(no subject)

Gerard
I think you are right. I tried some other military engineering sites but
could not connect.
Like:
wes.army.mil
bigfoot.wes.army.mil
adtdl.army.mil
nfesc.navy.mil
efdlant.navfac.navy.mil
navweb.secnay.navy.mil
They are all inaccessible though it is not reported as such.
Big loss to us.
And all due to our own doing.
MAM
I tried the first one on your list and it worked fine. Perhaps since you
=
are
accessing from Pakistan, the military has restricted your access with =
the
war going on.

-gerard
Santa Clara, CA