RE: EQ resistant Design

>This is as simple as it gets.  Forget about fancy dynamic effects.  Their
>is no difference between the concept of orthogonal effects and most
>critical direction.
Not if you're doing fuel handling systems in a nuke plant. Or the
building intended to support them. It's about as nasty for piping and the
structure supporting it. But but for this gearhead, nowhere near as nasty
as all the bugger factors and arm waving that goes into the 'simplified
approach' in the building codes... ;->

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw