Re: Is L 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/4" available?

Kenny,

According to the roll schedule on the Ameristeel site
(www.ameristeel.com), that size of angle is avaiable and will be rolled on
4/27 and 7/27.  I can't say how easily it is to get ones hand on that
size, but it seems to be available.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI